The National Council for Volunteering in Israel (CVI) is Israel's premier volunteer organization.
CVI is looking for an educated, responsible, and hardworking volunteer to help them update and manage their English website. The volunteer's responsibilities would include:
- Translating articles from Hebrew to English
- Compiling and publishing articles about volunteering
- Compiling and publishing volunteer opportunities for various organizations
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, and Website Management
Hours: 1-2 hours, 5 days per week
Please Note: Volunteers CAN work from home, however are required to attend a week of training at the Tel Aviv office and are required to come to the office once every two months for progress checks and additional training.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Nava