Volunteers will spend their days on the pristine warm turquoise waters of the paradise of Fiji while learning about Spinner Dolphins and aiding in their conversvation. Not only will volunteers help preserve these beautiful animals, but will also help Fiji locals through workshops on enviornmental issues at local schools. Participants will be able to immerse themselves in everything Fiji has to offer from hiking the beautiful hills to visiting local villages.
- Food and living accommodations are provided for in the package.
- Participants will have time in the afternoons and on the weekends to explore the local area. Great options include exploring nearby islands, scuba diving in spectacular reefs or visiting the interior of Viti Levu.
- A great place to spend leisure time is at Denaru, where participants can enjoy cocktails on the beach, get pampered or play golf.
- 18 years of age
- Appropriate dress, in villages women must cover their shoulders and legs, when not working on base women should wear sarongs, and men should wear sarongs and short sleeves for visits to schools
- Ability to work in a team
- Willing to work hard and get your hands dirty
- Ability to work in hot and humid environments
- Must be able to swim
For more information and to apply visit our Fiji: Dolphin Conservation and Marine Education page.