Volunteer at a youth hostel in the center of Barcelona while exploring all that the exciting city has to offer and meeting new and interesting people from all over the world!
Barcelona is a vibrant city with many different historical, cultural, and architectural attractions. Volunteers will have ample free time to explore such attractions, relax on the warm beaches, or enjoy the bustling night life.
Volunteers will be expected to work rotating shifts including:
- leading informal tours around the area for guests
- serving breakfast in the morning
- serving at the bar at night
- planning and promoting social events
- helping with implementation of the recycling program at the hostel
- Experience all Barcelona has to offer in a fun and interactive way!
- Have the opportunity to meet and get to know volunteers and travelers from all over the world.
- All volunteers are provided with accommodations in the staff rooms as well as breakfast daily.
- Enjoy the amenities of the hostel including internet/computer use, a fully equipped kitchen, and the hostel bar at night.
- Must be 20-30 years old
- 6 week to 3 month commitment
- Good level English
- High level of independence
- Motivation to work
Project Fee Includes
- Written materials pre-departure
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
For more information and to apply visit our Spain: Eco-friendly Hospitality Internship in Barcelona page.